The following unfortunately comes up regularly these days:
- This Midori looks interesting, maybe I should try it out.
- Aha, there’s a Debian package for it.
- sudo apt-get install midori
- midori (0.4.3+dfsg-0.1)
- Meh, pretty crashy, I better ask some devs for help.
- Ah, so 0.5.8 is the latest.
- So why isn’t this packaged!?
The answer is simple, Midori needs a Debian package maintainer! Thousands of Debian and Ubuntu users are facing the above situation, including lots of Raspberry Pi users. A single person stepping up to it can literally change the world at this point. Now if fame isn’t motivation enough, there may be a t-shirt to get.